Where you source your tissue impacts every aspect of your course or research. MERI goes beyond the standard requirements for each and every one of our clients.
We have staff available 24/7 to consult with you about your shipment. MERI can accommodate any tissue type necessary for your education and research needs. Door-to-door delivery service with GPS tracking to monitor both location and temperature control insures your specimens arrive where you need them, when you need them, and at the quality level you deserve.
Anatomic tissue supplied through the Genesis Legacy Whole Body Donation Foundation surpasses Uniform Anatomical Gift Act Guidelines to provide the most valuable educational experience possible.
- Adheres to the highest quality control procedures established by AATB
- Acquired, maintained, transported, and distributed in keeping with all Uniform Anatomical Gift Act guidelines as well as all local, state, and federal laws
- Has serology tests taken with results available for each donor
- Obtains and files medical history for each donor where possible
- Stored, prepared, packaged, and transported under the IATA/DOT Regulations
- Provided for education and research for which curricula is approved by the MERI Academic Review Board in keeping with our Educational Bylaws
Shipping and Handling:
- All tissue is prepared for shipping using strict packing guidelines to ensure the safe transport of tissue.
- Tissue is transported using a MERI transport vehicle by MERI staff, or via the services of reliable transportation companies experienced in transporting anatomic tissue, or by a representative of the sponsoring organization.
- MERI provides upon request trained courier services for tissue delivery and return or lab support staff to include assisting with labs, laboratory cleaning and return of the specimen after the course.
A Sponsor Agreement must be signed annually by the user prior to shipping of anatomic specimens.