Thank you to the following organizations that contributed to MERI’s mission and vision in 2017:
- Affordable Cremations/West TN Cremations
- The Assisi Foundation of Memphis, Inc.
- Baptist Memorial Health Care
- The BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation
- Cross Link, Memphis
- International Paper
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Plough Foundation
- Semmes-Murphey Neurologic and Spine Institute
- Siemens USA
- Smith & Nephew
- SunTrust Foundation
- Wolf River Surgery Center
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, MERI depends on grants and charitable donations from corporate sponsors, foundations, and individuals to help extend our mission and vision.
MERI accepts contributions in the following ways:
- Donations to our Development Campaign
- In-kind donations of medical equipment and supplies
- Whole body donations through the Genesis Legacy Whole Body Donation Foundation
MERI’s five-year strategic plan includes updating and expanding the current facility, capabilities, and services to increase the impact we have on medical education, research, advancements in medical technology, patient safety, and ever-improving patient outcomes.
For more information on making a financial donation contribution to MERI, please contact:
Diana Kelly, Manager Institutional Development